The newest member of the Vantage Fleet launched in March 2016. Our most luxurious ship yet offers more suites and more personal service, setting a new standard for European river cruising for the American traveler.
- Designed with the American traveler in mind
- Owner’s Suite is 355 square feet with all the amenities of a Deluxe suite including a minibar
- NEW state-of-the-art interactive features onboard, including video on demand, access to many U.S. TV channels, GPS tracking, and ship-wide Wi-Fi!
- Single cabins
- 78% of staterooms have French balconies
- All staterooms feature twin beds that convert to a double
- Large flat-screen color TV
- Intimate cruising with no more than 176 passengers on board
- Single-seating dining with a tempting menu of American and European favorites, plus wine with dinner at Captain’s Welcome and Farewell Dinners
- Elevator between each deck in the interior of the ship
- Nonsmoking throughout interior (designated smoking area on open-air Solaris Deck)
- Best crew-to-passenger ratio you’ll find anywhere! Better than 4-to-1!
Please note: Internet connectivity may be limited or unavailable depending on ship location, signal availability, and volume of onboard usage. During peak river cruise sailing periods, it is common for ships to tie up alongside each other at select piers. You may have to occasionally step across other boats to get to shore, and may have temporarily obstructed views.
Vantage's Deluxe state-of-the-art ship — ms River Voyager — The Greatest Ship on the European Rivers
- Double sinks in the bathroom of the Owner's Suite
- Jacuzzi bath and separate shower in the bathroom of the Owner's Suite
- Remote controlled curtains in all Deluxe Suites
- Individually-controlled tilt-up mattresses in all Deluxe Suites
- Self-defogging mirrors in the bathrooms of all cabins
- Complimentary Ice cream buffet station available in the Cotton Club Lounge
- Professional Espresso machine in the lounge
- One additional US plug in all staterooms
- A jazz-themed ship — from The Blue Note Lounge to the musician-named suites